Page 2 of 2
What is the number
- "Locked": Padlock lock and green = the moment the encryption is not done in auto-generator SSL.
- Company name (COUNTRY) = If all companies have a VAT EU or SIREN number, it must be guaranteed in SSL-OV / EV *, mentioning the company name.
- (Hide the client can not see): I check all this, remotely without needing to hack a server anyone.
- You now know who with serenity and some companies can we trust.
- SSL-DV: domain name validation
- SSL-IV: Validating the domain name owner's identity
- SSL-OV*: Organizational Validation
- SSL-EV*: Company Validation
- << Prev